2017 Portrait Sessions & Packages
$60.00 per hour
The rate is for locations within a maximum 100km radius of Kitchener, Ontario. Distances exceeding this will result in an additional charge of $0.50 per km for each km over the maximum.
FARM VISITS – PACKAGES
Package 1: $195
This package follows the travel guidelines as listed above. Package #1 includes a 45-minute portrait shoot at your farm, 1 – 5 x 7″ print, and 6 high-resolution jpegs. Images are for personal use only.
Package 2: $250
This package follows the travel guidelines as listed above. Package #2 includes a 60-minute portrait shoot at your farm, 2 – 5 x 7″prints and 1 – 8 x 10″ print, and 10 high-resolution jpegs. Images are for personal use only.
Package 3: $450
This package follows the travel guidelines as listed above. Package #3 includes a 90-minute portrait shoot at your farm, 3 – 5 x 7″ prints and 3 – 8 x 10″ prints, and 10 high-resolution jpegs. Images are for personal use only. This session is perfect for 2 horses.
Package 4: $600
This package follows the travel guidelines as listed above. Package #4 includes a 3 hour, multi-horse portrait shoot at your farm, 4 – 4 x 6″ prints, 4 – 5 x 7″ prints and 4 – 8 x 10″ prints, and 10 high-resolution jpegs. Images are for personal use only. This session is perfect for 2 or more horses.
As of 2013, we are no longer accepting bookings for shows aside from work for various media outlets.
COLOUR PHOTO REPRINTS & ENLARGEMENTS
4″ x 6″ $ 15.00 CDN / 8.00 GBP / 11.00 EUR
5″ x 7″ $ 25.00 CDN / 14.00 GBP / 17.00 EUR
8″ x 10″ $ 35.00 CDN / 19.00 GBP / 24.00 EUR
11″ x 14″ $ 60.00 CDN / 32.00 GBP/ 40.00 EUR
Larger sizes: price available upon request
ELECTRONIC FILES – PERSONAL USE
1 image – $20.00
3 images – $50.00
6 images – $90.00
10 images – $175.00
All electronic files are high resolution jpegs supplied on a USB stick.
ELECTRONIC FILES – COMMERCIAL WORK
Please contact us for quotes on commercial use of Time Flies Equine Photography images. Prices start at $100.00 per photo.
If you have further questions, please contact Sandi Henning, Time Flies Equine Photography, at firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders in North America are shipped via Canada Post’s Xpresspost service.
Normal service is 4 weeks from receipt of order or date of shoot.
Express 2-week service is available at an additional cost.
In Canada: $20.00 per order (up to 11″ x 14″)
To U.S.A.: $30.00 per order (up to 11″ x 14″)
To Europe: quote upon request
Shipping fee for 16 x 20, 20 x 24 and 20 x 30 will be quoted on request.
* All prints must be pre-paid including shipping.
* Photographer retains the right to all negatives.
* Prices above do NOT include tax, shipping, or cropping.
* There is a charge of $25.00 for N.S.F. cheques.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Cash or cheques are accepted. Payment must be received before order will be shipped.
LICENSING TERMS & CONDITIONS
By ordering photos, in hardcopy or electronic format, the buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions of reproduction rights for images from Sandi Henning (nee Hall) and Time Flies Equine Photography.
1. Customer may not distribute, share, sell, or give away any of Time Flies/Sandi Henning’s images for any reason whatsoever.
2. Customer may not use images in advertising e.g. of farm, stable, breeding establishment, competition etc. without consulting Time Flies/Sandi Henning and paying a commercial usage fee.
3. Customer may not distribute images from Time Flies/Sandi Henning electronically or in hard copy.
4. Customer may not allow or authorize any third party to use images from Time Flies/Sandi Henning for any purpose other than personal at any time or resell, sub-license, or otherwise make available the images for use or distribution.
5. Customer may not under any circumstances use images from Time Flies/Sandi Henning in connection with any illegal, obscene, immoral, sensitive or pornographic material.
6. Customer understands that images are copyrighted and owned by Time Flies Equine Photography and Sandi Henning (nee Hall) only, and any unauthorized use of any of these images by you may be an infringement upon said copyright.
7. Customer agrees that it will not use any image to defame any person, violate any person’s right to privacy, infringe on any trademark or service mark or trade name, or for any unlawful purpose.